WANT TO FRANCHISE OR FINANCE YOUR BUSINESS?
Start here and you’re done.
DCV Franchise Group, a division of SingerLewak, is an industry leading franchise consulting firm that creates category leading franchise startups, restructures and repositions existing franchise systems, provides expert franchise operations direction and execution, produces highly effective franchise sales and offers the industry’s finest franchisee financing solutions.
Learn About Our End-to-End 3-Pillar Franchise Services Approach
Franchising can be a highly efficient and lucrative growth strategy when properly developed. However, it’s comprised of a complex maze of requirements and operational details that must be fully mastered for lasting success. Our franchise consulting services are specially designed to create and manage a fully sustainable franchise model that’s capable of long-term domestic and international growth.
DCV’s unique end-to-end franchise consultancy that helps you navigate the complexities of the franchise world. DCV has a fully customized 3-Pillar advisory service approach that covers all major categories of premium design, development and ongoing franchise system management. Whether you would like to franchise your business, reorganize and reposition your existing franchise or would like to enter or support your international franchising, our in-house franchise executive team members will provide you with the advantages you need to be a leader in your franchise category. Our 3-Pillar services approach includes:
New Franchise Development & Restructuring
- True Market-Ready Franchise Development
- Existing Franchise System Restructuring
- Fully FTC-Compliant Uniform FDD
- Custom, Industry-Leading Operations Manuals
- Impressive Market-Ready Brand Positioning
- Rapid Yet Intelligent Franchise Growth Strategy
- Distinctive Investor Marketing Assets
- Value-Engineered Investment Costing
- Expert Franchisee Onboarding Program
Franchise Operations Management & Outsourced Sales
- Franchise Training, Development & Execution
- Expert Franchisee Relations Management Implementation
- Franchise Operations Evaluation, Restructuring & Management
- Corporate Location Operations Management
- International Franchise – U.S. Operations Management
- Franchise Sales Positioning, Processing and Finalization
Franchise Financing Services & Corporate Support
- Financing Solutions for Franchisees & Franchisors Alike
- Masters in SBA 7(a) Franchisee Business Loans
- Leaders in CDC/504 Long-Term Financing
- Traditional Low-interest Lending
- 100% Guaranteed Loan for Qualified Applicants
- SBA Working Capital & Equipment Financing
- Custom Executive Level Business Plans
- Corporate Support Services
- Expert Franchisee Pre-Qualification Services
The DCV Advantage
Formulated as a Strategic Partner
DCV has the distinction of retaining some of the most experienced and accomplished franchise consultants in the industry, all of whom work directly with our clients formulating franchise systems as well as executing, operating and selling those systems.
The Importance of Industry Experience
If you are looking to thrive in the heavily regulated franchise industry, it is essential that you know how to navigate the complexities of proper franchise system development, operational standards, market positioning and FTC compliant franchise sales. DCV understands those challenges and offers hands-on franchise consultation solutions and on-site operational support for franchisors who are serious about long-term growth.
The Right Team for You
Our executive team of prominent franchise strategist, marketing, sales, financing and operation leaders work together to provide our clients with a true end-to-end range of consultation services to help develop and support a healthy franchise organization.
Brandon Neilson, Director Franchise Development Regis Corporation
Kirsty Pope, Franchise Development Honest Abe Roofing
Laina Sullivan, Certified Franchise Executive, Retail Food Group
Tyler Honaker, Human HQ
Larry Frank, Conestoga Bank
Andrae Marrocco, Partner & Co-Chair of the Franchise & Distribution Law Group McMillan LLP Toronto
Barry Kurtz, Chair, Franchise & Distribution Law Practice Group, Lewitt Hackman
Emilio & Jessica Benzadon, Sriracha House
Peter Yang, Pokeworks Co-founder | Forbes 30 Under 30
DCV Franchise Group