Franchise Operations & SALES Management
DCV franchise consultants have decades of successful domestic and international franchise operations, brand marketing and unit level franchise sales expertise.
We have decades of franchise consulting experience as well as diverse global operational expertise.
Our senior franchise consulting staff have decades of successful domestic and international franchise operations and unit level marketing expertise expertise. Therefore, we are in the unique position to provide our clients with a full range of services in a comprehensive and cohesive manner.
Our franchise management services provide emerging and established franchise brands highly professional and experienced operational expertise and resources to fully implement and help ensure the long term success of franchisees:
- Franchise Operations Evaluation, Restructuring and Management
- Corporate Location Regional Operations Management
- International Franchise – U.S. Operations Management
- Franchisee Relations Management Implementation
- Comprehensive Franchisee Onboarding Systems
- Expert Initial and Ongoing Franchisee Training Programs
- Quality Control Measurement and Oversight
- Business Coaching and Franchisee Support
- Build-out and Construction Management
- Systemwide Supply Chain Management
- Franchisee Relationship Management
We also have decades of direct franchise sales management and implementation experience.
Once a well-differentiated and professional franchise organization is properly positioned, our executive franchise sales team can be engaged to implement a highly professional outsourced sales department.
With decades of diverse marketing, recruiting and sales success, we have the resources, experience and track record to fully implement a successful sales process. Our efficient, organized and highly professional methodology attracts like-minded, well-qualified franchisees that are ideal for your specific franchise model. The DCV executive sales team provides select our franchisor clients with:
- Strategic Expansion and Franchise Sales Plan
- Prospect Website and Brochure Design and Development
- Lead Generation Sourcing, Strategies,and Initiatives
- Vetting and Re-qualification of Franchisee Candidates
- Franchise Document Management
- Executive Briefings of Qualified Advanced Prospects
- Real-time CRM-based Prospect Management and Reporting
- Discovery Day Design, Implementation and Management
- Territory Development Plan to Maximize Unit Performance and Market Penetration
- Brand positioning and Public Relations Initiative Oversight
- Complete Execution of the Sales Process and Deal Closing