New Franchise System Development & Restructuring
Avoid the transactional and experience the transformation. Our unique business model provides franchise organizations with everything they need to create, operate and grow a professional franchise system.
New Franchise System Development
DCV Franchise Group designs and develops industry-leading franchise structure, positioning, sales, onboarding and system support for our franchisor clients. Our premium suite of franchise consulting services allows you to do more than just fulfill minimum FTC requirements. You can trust that DCV will ensure your franchise is truly “market ready” and properly positioned to consistently exceed the expectations of the most discriminating franchisee prospects.
Our fully customized franchise creation and outsourced service suites cover all major categories of premium franchise design, planning, development and management.
Our turn-key franchise consulting services include:
- Market-Ready Franchise System Development
- Development of Franchise Standard Operating Procedures
- Fully FTC-Compliant Uniform FDD
- Industry-Leading, Customized Operations Manuals
- Existing Operations Refinement
- Value-Engineered Build-Out and Development Costing
- National Real Estate/Site Selection Program
- Fully Developed Franchisee Training Modules
- Effective Franchisee Onboarding Program
- National Supply Chain Development
- Strategic Franchise Development
- Construction Management Services
- Rapid Yet Intelligent Franchise Growth Strategy
- Market-Ready Brand Positioning
- Distinctive Investor Marketing Assets
- Multi-faceted, Results-driven Franchise Sales
- Diverse Franchise Financing Solutions
- Effective Lead Generation Initiatives
Our hands-on approach, combined with the strength and resources of a national firm, provides the right solution to help you create, grow and manage a successful franchise system.
Existing Franchise Reorganization
A surprising number of franchisors fall prey to transactional consultants who only furnish templated documents. They ignore the true key components, strategy, guidance and insight required for a successful franchise. As a result, the franchisor enters the marketplace without being market ready and lack critical components that define a viable franchise organization. This flawed approached leaves the franchisor unprepared to recruit or support their franchisees. Fortunately, there is a solution.
The DCV executive consulting team have the experience, depth, and resources to identify system deficiencies, reorganize and develop a viable, market-ready system for existing franchisors, and re-launch the franchise for success. Our expert franchise consultants provide practical on-site assessment and applied solutions to ensure the stability and professionalism of a viable franchise organization with:
- Franchise System Evaluation and Needs Assessment
- Franchise Training Program Enhancement and Execution
- Franchisee Relations Management Implementation
- Franchise Operations Evaluation, Restructuring and Management
- Corporate Location Regional Operations Management
- International Franchise – U.S. Operations Management
- Outsourced Franchise Sales Management, Development and Deal Closure
International Franchise Consulting
DCV works with well-established international franchise brands from all over the world. Many look to enter the U.S. marketplace, but even the most experienced foreign franchisors find the U.S. to be the most competitive and complex market in the world. Our franchise consultants provide expert strategy, positioning, marketing sales and domestic operational solutions for international brands, in any segment, allowing them to gain real traction in the U.S. — the largest franchise market in the world!
Along with strategic partners worldwide, we comprehensively support domestic franchisors with global aspirations. We regularly identify a wealth of fast-growing opportunities in both developed and selective emerging markets. Our expert global international services:
- Global Franchise Market Analysis
- U.S. franchise System Operations Management
- Regulated Disclosure Document Development
- Operational Guidance and Implementation
- Brand Standards Specifications and Oversight
- Master Franchise Marketing
- Strategic Franchise Sales
- Financial Requirements… and more!